- 2 containers (~2 pints) cherry or Chrub tomatoes
- 1 200-g container mini bocconcini (fresh mozzarella balls)
- Fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- Store-bought balsamic reduction, for drizzling
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Small wooden skewers or toothpicks
Thread the tomatoes, bocconcini and basil leaves onto skewers . Arrange on a serving platter and drizzle with the olive oil and the balsamic reduction. Season with salt and pepper.